Nomination & Selection
Nomination of the US China Outstanding Contribution Awards winners may be submitted by any person who meets the nomination criteria. The names of the nominees and other information of the nominations shall remain anonymous.
Process of Nomination and Selection
The USCN Award Committee is responsible for the selection of eligible candidates and voting of the Award winners. The Committee is composed of five members appointed by the USCN Executive Committee.
Who is eligible for the Award?
Only qualified nominators (see below) have the privilege to recommend candidates for the US China Outstanding Contribution Award. No one can nominate himself or herself for the award.
Following people and institutions have the privilege to submit proposals for the US China Outstanding Contribution Award:
- International organizations, and Non-government organizations;
- Governmental agencies;
- Current and former senior diplomats;
- Current and former advisers of USCN;
- Former US China Outstanding Contribution Award recipients;
- Active and former members of the USCN Executive Committee;
- Major universities with good recognitions and reputations; professors of social sciences, history, philosophy, law and theology; directors of peace research institutes and foreign policy institutes;
- Board members of organizations who have been awarded the US China Outstanding Contribution Award;
- Institutions and associations are also eligible to be the US China Outstanding Contribution Award recipients.
Stay Informed, Stay Connected - Global News at Your Fingertips.